Sunday, March 4, 2012

a lucky one

lately I've been dealing with listening to a couple friends go through some major issues with their significant others and i have decided that I AM SO LUCKY! they've been dealing with anything from there man not wanting to have anything to do with them or be interested in them to not giving them any air to breathe, or constantly nagging about silly little things to not ever paying them any attention! i am so truly blessed to have a man that pays attention to my needs and wants, that gives me a kiss any time i ask and often when i don't, that holds my hand walking through the store or in the parking lot just because! he's truly a wonderful man! always there when i need him! and yet those time when i just need to be alone...he doesn't give me a hard time or make me feel bad about it! i am so thankful that he's my man!
so those of you that have a good man at your side, don't forget to tell him that you love him and you're grateful for him and all he does!

meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

family & friends