Thursday, February 16, 2012

respect for caregivers

so over the last couple of days I've been staying with the wife of a close friend as he was having knee surgery and needed someone to help out with her....I have a whole new respect for people who are caregivers on a regular basis! in three days time i've pulled some muscle in my back, my hip hurts, i've got a headache, and now i smell funny! lol! its an amazing, rewarding work but very hard! i've got another couple of days of it and honestly, i'm not looking forward to them! lol! i don't mind helping, but its tough business! :)

anyways, soooooo.....for Valentine's Day I got a KEURIG, chocolates, flowers, and a funny-sweet card!!! it was wonderful!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

here's some pics!





Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

family & friends