Sunday, February 12, 2012

cold cold day

so I woke up this morning and ITS 22 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!! its FREEZING!!!

Last night Roy and I went out to eat with his mom, dad and brother. We enjoyed wonderful food at Applebees! I had this Lime-Fiesta Chicken...OMG! It was soooooo good! I'm gonna have to find that recipe and perfect it because it was amazing! So moist and full of flavor! Served with Monterrey jack cheese on top with pico-de-gallo on the side! After dinner Roy and I went to some friends house and enjoyed a nice warm bonfire! It was so nice because it was nice and toasty even though it was like 19 degrees last night!!

Ever have one of those nights where you feel like you get up every 30 minutes...? I did last night...I don't feel like any sleep at all! It makes it very hard to get outta bed in the morning and especially if its so cold out from under the covers! :)

Anyways, not much else to say this morning so I'll let you be!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

family & friends