Sunday, January 24, 2010

rainy week

so its rained us out of work two days and then it rained again today! :P blah! kind of tired of the mud and rain! but guess we need it here or it wouldn't be raining! lol! just been sitting around the rv, doing some paperwork and killing time! went to church this morning and listened to a sermon on spiritual gifts! i LOVE teaching on the gifts and was truly blessed by pastor agnew's distinction between "natural talents" and "supernatural gifts"! i've been blessed with the talents of singing, but that is not my spiritual gift. I believe my spiritual gift is exhortation! agnew stated that it is intended for us to use our natural talents in our spiritual gift. and through that others should see spiritual fruit produced from our gift! spiritual gifts without spiritual fruits are useless to the body! i was convicted that i use my talents and gifts sometimes without producing fruits like love, and joy, and patience. my prayer is that God would grow me to use the talents and gifts he's given me to produce fruit in my life and in the body of believers around me!
i'm missing home a lot! i miss my bed, and all my clothes! lol! as silly as that sounds...i keep looking through my clothes stash here and realizing i left something at home! ugh! then its just frustrating because i'm in the mood to wear a certain outfit and its back in Little Rock! :P my dad just laughs at me...and rolls his eyes only to say "girls!"! haha! :)
well...its started pouring again! :sigh: rain rain rain rain! :P
i miss my friends and roommate too! bethanna and i just started getting close before i left in November! and i got to spend time with her when i was home for Christmas and New Years and i miss hanging with her! :(
and of course...more than anything i miss Joel! it doesn't get any easier the longer i'm here...it just gets harder! i guess that's a good sign! cuz if it was getting easier...i should be worried! :P
well...i'm done whining to y'all! hope you're doing well! I miss each of you!

love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

family & friends